Aberrant
Please register to our forum with your Main character's name (for simplicity purposes). Very easy and only takes 2 minutes!

[ACCEPTED]Application, Hunter, Survival

Go down

[ACCEPTED]Application, Hunter, Survival

Post  Shotsfired on Sat 12 Mar 2011, 11:59 am

What is your character name, spec and class? Shotsfired, Hunter, Survival

Please give a link to your character's World of Warcraft armory page. Please make sure you are logged out in your raiding gear. The toon that I would like to join your guild with is currently 82. i do however have a 85pally and 85mage. But my focus is truly with the hunter. However if the guild is in need of another tank or dps class I would be willing to play those toons. My Pally is doubledeez(awaiting faction change) and my mage is frostynipps. Both of those toons I raided with in wrath both have a variety of end game achievements including KS.

How old are you? 32

Say something about yourself. What you do outside of raids, your hobbies, style of music, or just whatever. We are a very closely-knit group, we want our new members to be the same.

My name is Neville, I own a tour company in the Bahamas, I enjoy deep sea fishing, pwning noob in COD, relaxing on the beach with the wife.

If you were a Justin Bieber song which one would you be and why? I don't know any of Bieber's songs. I could google one and make something up but that wont be honest.

Are you able to make the majority of the raids without a problem, not be late or leave early? (Note: Most raids are from 4:45-8:00 server time) Yes

What other guilds have you been with, with in the past year? Why did leave these guilds or want to leave them? (Note: all information is confidential) I've always played on the Alliance, my friends their have mostly stopped playing, so I decided to create this toon on the Horde side. Prior to the toon tho, I was in The Aftermath and Legion of Destruction.

Do you have a reliable computer and internet connection that will not consistently disconnect you during a boss fight/raid? Yes I do

Do you have Ventrilo installed along with a working microphone and headset that does not create static in the background? Are you nervous in vent or have any trouble talking socially?

I do have vent, and a working mic and headset, and no I am not vervous ar have trouble speaking or being social.

Is there anyone we could contact on Anvilmar if we wanted to get further information on who you are or how you play? Why do you recomend this person? You will have to create a toon on the Alliance side. My former GM Nenit will vouche for my play style and manner. You can also chat with Trinky or Dargoth, we've all been playing together for roughly 4years or so.

Do you understand that after this application we will contact you for a meeting in Ventrilo and place you under a two week trial basis if you are accepted? Yes I do
Shotsfired
Aberrant Apprentice
Aberrant Apprentice

View user profile http://www.stafishexuma.com

Back to top Go down

Re: [ACCEPTED]Application, Hunter, Survival

Post  Shadowkiller on Sat 12 Mar 2011, 6:57 pm

Hello!

I've read over your application, and it seems like you would be a good fit with the guild. If you do want to raid on your hunter, what kind of time frame would we be looking at for you to finish leveling up and getting geared for raiding? Also, we already have a hunter and enhancement shaman who actively raid with the guild, so it is highly likely that we may ask you to play on another character (probably your tank) for some raids.

Since I'm replying to this from my phone as I'm on vacation, I can't see your armory pages, so someone else will have to check them out.

Once a few more members have reviewed your application, and as long as no one sees any problems, we'll schedule a time for you to get on vent so we can get to know you better and make sure you will be a good fit. What times would you be available?

Thanks!
Shadowkiller
Aberrant Overseer
Aberrant Overseer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Gubrath on Sat 12 Mar 2011, 7:23 pm

Thank you for applying to Aberrant!

After reviewing your application I think that you would be a great fit to the guild. I have also looked at your Pally's and Hunter's armory pages. In regards to your hunter how long will it be until you are 85 and geared (approx.)? As for your Paladin you will need to become exlated with Therazane for the epic shoulder enchant and the Earthen ring for the epic head enchant. As for general gear, gems and reforge you will need a bit of work. I would recomend getting the Glyph of Seal of Truth in order to not have to reforge so much mastery to reach expertise cap. Mastery is a exceptional stat for paladin tanks and should almost never be reforged. Your current strength gems need to be changed and if you are low on threat than it is probably a rotation issue, not a strength one. Also missing several enchants. Overall you just need to run more heroics, which can be achieved easily.

I also took a look at your achievements for WotLK raids, it appears that you got most of your ICC achievements in early December. Why is that? Time restraints or lack of guild progression?

As Shadow stated above, you will be sat out sometimes, is that an issue at all? You also might be asked to come on your paladin and tank, is that an issue? Do you have an issue with regemming and taking a look at several class forums before raiding?

Thanks for the interest, reply with your answers when you have a chance.
-Gub

Aberrant Overseer
Aberrant Overseer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Application-Hunter-Survival

Post  Shotsfired on Tue 15 Mar 2011, 6:51 pm

Hello guys, and thanks for the quick response. I do not have a problem with fixing the current issues with the paladin. In regards to the late raid achievements, the guild that I was in pretty much stop playing in mid june after they had killed the LK, so for the remainder of the year I was just playing for the sake of it. Started raiding again sometime in early nov. My hunter is now 85 and currently I'm working on gear. I don't mind sitting out any raids, the game is fun for me and away for me to unwind. I will check the forum periodically to see when you would like to conduct the vent interview.

Have a great day
Neville
Shotsfired
Aberrant Apprentice
Aberrant Apprentice

View user profile http://www.stafishexuma.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowkiller on Tue 15 Mar 2011, 6:56 pm

Would you be free tomorrow somewhere around 4:15 server? We have a raid scheduled for 5 server, so hopefully we'll have a decent amount of members on to get to know you.

Thanks!
Shadowkiller
Aberrant Overseer
Aberrant Overseer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowkiller on Wed 16 Mar 2011, 8:12 pm

In case you haven't had a chance to check the site, we can also meet tomorrow around 4:15, if that works for you.
Shadowkiller
Aberrant Overseer
Aberrant Overseer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowkiller on Thu 17 Mar 2011, 8:31 pm

Just post here or whisper Gubrath or myself in game to schedule a time that's convenient.
Shadowkiller
Aberrant Overseer
Aberrant Overseer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Gubrath on Fri 18 Mar 2011, 3:47 am

Accepted: March 17, 2011.

Aberrant Overseer
Aberrant Overseer

View user profile

Back to top Go down