Aberrant
Please register to our forum with your Main character's name (for simplicity purposes). Very easy and only takes 2 minutes!

[ACCEPTED]Application: Druid, Feral (bear)/Restoration - Bananã

Go down

[ACCEPTED]Application: Druid, Feral (bear)/Restoration - Bananã

Post  Bananã on Mon 11 Apr 2011, 4:46 pm

What is your character name, spec and class?

My characters name is Bananã who is a feral (bear) druid for my raiding. I also have a restoration spec that I use for pvp. I have had this character since about mid-BC.

Please give a link to your character's World of Warcraft armory page. Please make sure you are logged out in your raiding gear.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/anvilmar/banan%C3%A3/simple

How old are you?

I'm 19 at the moment with a birthday 5/21.

Say something about yourself. What you do outside of raids, your hobbies, style of music, or just whatever. We are a very closely-knit group, we want our new members to be the same.

I am currently a college student with a major/minor in counseling psychology/youth studies sociology. I love music of all kinds with the exception of country, and I also used to be in my high schools symphonic band where I played all brass instruments other than the trombone as well as the jazz band where I played trumpet. I am a very friendly person thats easy to get a long with. Here's my facebook page for some more info: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1067646903

If you were a Justin Bieber song which one would you be and why?

Alright, I know I'm going to contradict myself here because above I said that I love all music, however, Justin Bieber is another exception.

Are you able to make the majority of the raids without a problem, not be late or leave early? (Note: Most raids are from 4:45-8:00 server time)

That is actually a really good time for me considering I usually work really early in the morning and that won't keep me up late. However on rare occasions (maybe once a month if that), I might have to work during that time until the store hires some more people for that shift. I will know two weeks ahead of time if there will be any conflicts though.

What other guilds have you been with, with in the past year? Why did leave these guilds or want to leave them? (Note: all information is confidential)

I actually just recently server transfered from the realm "Shattered Halls - US" because a lot of people in my old guild there <Order of the Horde> quit playing. I have a few rl friends here and figured I'd join them. On this server I have been a part of <Rampage> which I am looking to leave because they just aren't crazy organized and no raids get done. I am looking for a guild that I can actually further my raiding experience past the first few bosses.

Do you have a reliable computer and internet connection that will not consistently disconnect you during a boss fight/raid?

Yes

Do you have Ventrilo installed along with a working microphone and headset that does not create static in the background? Are you nervous in vent or have any trouble talking socially?

Yes, I am a little shy just for a few days until I get comfortable in my new home but that doesn't affect my talking in raids, only socially for a few days.

Is there anyone we could contact on Anvilmar if we wanted to get further information on who you are or how you play? Why do you recomend this person?

Well, I'll recommend my rl friend who actually just recently joined your guild. His characters names are Allemande and Argetta.

Do you understand that after this application we will contact you for a meeting in Ventrilo and place you under a two week trial basis if you are accepted?

Yes

Well, Thank you and I hope to hear from you soon!

Bananã
Aberrant Apprentice
Aberrant Apprentice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [ACCEPTED]Application: Druid, Feral (bear)/Restoration - Bananã

Post  Hellsceam on Mon 11 Apr 2011, 5:18 pm

most of us will be on tonight so i would say 4:30 sever would be good for use contact myself or anyone in the guild for vent info
Hellsceam
Aberrant Defender
Aberrant Defender

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowkiller on Mon 11 Apr 2011, 5:24 pm

Thanks for applying!

Your application looks pretty solid, and it seems like you'd be a good fit. I'll private message you our vent info. As Hell said, would tonight around 4:30 server be good for you?
Shadowkiller
Aberrant Overseer
Aberrant Overseer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bananã on Mon 11 Apr 2011, 5:27 pm

Thanks for the fast reply, and yea, 430 server server would be fine.

Bananã
Aberrant Apprentice
Aberrant Apprentice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum