Aberrant
Please register to our forum with your Main character's name (for simplicity purposes). Very easy and only takes 2 minutes!

[ACCEPTED]Application: Shaman, Resto - Xertlu

Go down

[ACCEPTED]Application: Shaman, Resto - Xertlu

Post  Xertlu on Thu 05 May 2011, 11:55 pm

What is your character name, spec and class?
Xertlu, Restoration Shaman

Please give a link to your character's World of Warcraft armory page. Please make sure you are logged out in your raiding gear.
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/anvilmar/xertlu/simple
How old are you?

Say something about yourself. What you do outside of raids, your hobbies, style of music, or just whatever. We are a very closely-knit group, we want our new members to be the same.
Outside of raiding I enjoy doing some pvp and messing around on alts just for fun. Outside of WoW I enjoy hanging out and traveling with my friends

If you were a Justin Bieber song which one would you be and why?
Never Say Never, because it's the only one I know any words too :p

Are you able to make the majority of the raids without a problem, not be late or leave early? (Note: Most raids are from 4:45-8:00 server time)
On Weekdays no problem, but I work Friday, Saturday, and Sunday so I'm not on much over the Weekend

What other guilds have you been with, with in the past year? Why did leave these guilds or want to leave them? (Note: all information is confidential)
Splinter- I left because it became pretty much a ghost town and I had friends in other guilds
The Fallen- Current guild I'm in, looking to leave because my schedule just doesn't match up with that of the other guild members so I'm unable to participate in much

Do you have a reliable computer and internet connection that will not consistently disconnect you during a boss fight/raid?
Yes

Do you have Ventrilo installed along with a working microphone and headset that does not create static in the background? Are you nervous in vent or have any trouble talking socially?
I have a good mic and I am a social member once i get to know everyone

Is there anyone we could contact on Anvilmar if we wanted to get further information on who you are or how you play? Why do you recomend this person?
Reserected, I basically spend all of my time in game with him so he knows my style

Do you understand that after this application we will contact you for a meeting in Ventrilo and place you under a two week trial basis if you are accepted?.
Yes
Xertlu
Aberrant Apprentice
Aberrant Apprentice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [ACCEPTED]Application: Shaman, Resto - Xertlu

Post  Shadowkiller on Fri 06 May 2011, 3:07 pm

You've raided with us before, and, from what everyone tells me, you're a good healer, so I have no problems. One thing you should know before joining, however, is that there is a decent chance that you will have to sit out for raids on some nights, as we currently only run one 10 man group, and raid spots will go to members who have been with us longer.

As long as you're ok with that, please post a time when you could hop on our vent and talk to a few of us so we could get to know you better.
Shadowkiller
Aberrant Overseer
Aberrant Overseer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Hellsceam on Fri 06 May 2011, 4:13 pm

i looked at ur spec when i was raiding with you yesturday and i noticed ur missind a good talent in the resto tree Called Spirt Link totem but other then that you seem like a soild raider
Hellsceam
Aberrant Defender
Aberrant Defender

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Reserected on Fri 06 May 2011, 5:14 pm

About that talent, he told me he forgot to respec before the raid and will do so.
He has work on the weekends, but should be on in the morning

Reserected
Aberrant Apprentice
Aberrant Apprentice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Xertlu on Sat 07 May 2011, 12:57 pm

I noticed that I had yet to respec that night in the raid as well, before I posted my armory link I took care of it so you can look at it now if you would like. As for a time when I could meet in vent any weekday after 5 server time would be good or if you see I'm online you can just whisper me and I can hop in vent as well. Also giving spots to long time members or new people is fine, that's the way it should be.
Xertlu
Aberrant Apprentice
Aberrant Apprentice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum