Aberrant
Please register to our forum with your Main character's name (for simplicity purposes). Very easy and only takes 2 minutes!

[ACCEPTED]application - hunter - survival - ramdon

Go down

[ACCEPTED]application - hunter - survival - ramdon

Post  ramdon on Thu 02 Jun 2011, 12:09 am

APPLICATION-hunter-survival-ramdon

What is your character name, spec and class? ramdon,survival hunter

Please give a link to your character's World of Warcraft armory page. Please make sure you are logged out in your raiding gear.http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/anvilmar/ramdon/simple

How old are you? 20 be 21 this aug

Say something about yourself. What you do outside of raids, your hobbies, style of music, or just whatever. We are a very closely-knit group, we want our new members to be the same. Well for starters im in college in the CIT tech field im A+ net + and almost security + certified. I love playing football at the part, basketball , anything sports related other than that i sleep and thats about it Smile

If you were a Justin Bieber song which one would you be and why? shoot idk lol dont listen to him that much Sad

Are you able to make the majority of the raids without a problem, not be late or leave early? (Note: Most raids are from 4:45-8:00 server time) I can raid on the weekdays from mon-frid im out of town on the weekends

What other guilds have you been with, with in the past year? Why did leave these guilds or want to leave them? (Note: all information is confidential) Ive been with one guild just joined it yesterday so cant really remember the name of it that good but its just low populated and they dont seem to interact or participate in anything let alone raid or anything of that sort so its not my guild type i guess you could say.

Do you have a reliable computer and internet connection that will not consistently disconnect you during a boss fight/raid? yes i have a reliable comp and internet

Do you have Ventrilo installed along with a working microphone and headset that does not create static in the background? Are you nervous in vent or have any trouble talking socially?Yup i have vent and a working headset my mic is messed up as you could see in my raid with you guys tho.

Is there anyone we could contact on Anvilmar if we wanted to get further information on who you are or how you play? Why do you recomend this person?not on anvilmar i know my best friend playes on mal'ganis ally mage called melkorr i could get him on anytime if you would like

Do you understand that after this application we will contact you for a meeting in Ventrilo and place you under a two week trial basis if you are accepted?.yes

ShadowkillerAberrant Overseer

ramdon
Aberrant Apprentice
Aberrant Apprentice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [ACCEPTED]application - hunter - survival - ramdon

Post  Shadowkiller on Thu 02 Jun 2011, 12:25 am

You did pretty well in our raid tonight, and I think you'd be a good addition to the guild. I don't know a lot about hunters, though, so I'll let someone else comment on your armory.

One thing you should know, however, is that, if accepted, raid spots will go to veteran members over you. We only run one 10 man group at the moment, so there are times when people have to sit out.

I'll leave this open for others to comment on your application, but could you respond here with a time that would be good for you to have a vent interview with a few of us? Basically, we'd just like to get to know you better to make sure you'd be a good fit with the rest of the guild.

Thanks!
Shadowkiller
Aberrant Overseer
Aberrant Overseer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyvil on Thu 02 Jun 2011, 9:37 am

In looking at the armory, it appears to me that there are several things that can be done to improve on gearing. Some are more minor than others. I can't complain about the results with the gear in place, but wonder why not go ahead and at least grind out the easier items, such as the rep gear.

As an example, the engineering head is BiS, at least for preraid. Even if you can't afford this, the Dragonmaw hat requires only revered. I don't understand some of the gemming. Some of the gems give a socket bonus for +10 or +20 of a secondary stat, whereas gemming straight agility would give +20 to the primary stat. Some of this has to do with getting to the hit cap, but it doesn't look like all of it does.

It is easy to criticize these types of things, but these types of things are also the easiest to fix, if necessary.

Cyvil
Aberrant Warden
Aberrant Warden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ramdon on Thu 02 Jun 2011, 10:52 pm

yea i admit my gear and gemming is a little of, well like you said some more serious than others but i had 9 85s on anvilmar but about 6 months ago i switched 8 of them to mal'ganis and this one i left i took all my gold and everything i had with them that explains the gems and such i started back about a week ago with this toon with like 10 copper lol so im gradually working my way back up. Smile
ramdon
Aberrant Apprentice
Aberrant Apprentice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down