Aberrant
Please register to our forum with your Main character's name (for simplicity purposes). Very easy and only takes 2 minutes!

[DENIED]Recruitment

Go down

[DENIED]Recruitment

Post  litharax on Fri 17 Jun 2011, 5:06 am

What is your character name, spec and class?
Lithara blood elf mage

Please give a link to your character's World of Warcraft armory page. Please make sure you are logged out in your raiding gear.

How old are you?

Say something about yourself. What you do outside of raids, your hobbies, style of music, or just whatever. We are a very closely-knit group, we want our new members to be the same.
I'd love to meet new guildies and do some activities with them! Very Happy My main hobby is really wow :/

If you were a Justin Bieber song which one would you be and why?

Are you able to make the majority of the raids without a problem, not be late or leave early? (Note: Most raids are from 4:45-8:00 server time)
I can honestly try my best. id like say yes, but i do not know what might come up.

What other guilds have you been with, with in the past year? Why did leave these guilds or want to leave them? (Note: all information is confidential)
Ive been in harbingers of misery and Dream Team. i was ran out of Harbingers of misery. And Dream has just fell apart drastically. Sad

Do you have a reliable computer and internet connection that will not consistently disconnect you during a boss fight/raid?
i dont get d/c allot and i think i do good in raids/fights.

Do you have Ventrilo installed along with a working microphone and headset that does not create static in the background? Are you nervous in vent or have any trouble talking socially?
i have ventrilo. my mic is not a head set it is an open mic. i do not know if it creates static. Are we supose to speak in vent

Is there anyone we could contact on Anvilmar if we wanted to get further information on who you are or how you play? Why do you recomend this person?
Crysanius, We had been through allot of bad raids.

Do you understand that after this application we will contact you for a meeting in Ventrilo and place you under a two week trial basis if you are accepted?
yes

litharax

Back to top Go down

Re: [DENIED]Recruitment

Post  Allemande on Fri 17 Jun 2011, 2:02 pm

Hi, and thanks for applying.

I don't know much about mages, but I'm sure Voltain will look over your spec/gear eventually.

You didn't give an answer for which Bieber song you would be... He's basically a God amongst men, and I find your lack of faith disturbing.

But in all seriousness, Volatin should hurry his ass up and look this stuff over.
Allemande
Aberrant Champion
Aberrant Champion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowkiller on Fri 17 Jun 2011, 2:15 pm

I don't know anything about mages, so I'll let Voltain or Res take a look at your stuff. Your gear certainly looks up to par, so that's a plus.

One thing we like to make sure everyone knows when applying is that, since we are a relatively small guild, there are times when we'll have more than ten people on for raid nights. If you're accepted on a trial basis, raid spots will go to veteran members over yourself, at least until you are promoted. That being said, we'll make sure you don't go too long without raiding.

The next step in the application process is a vent interview with a couple members to make sure you'd be a good fit for the guild. What times would you be available to hop on and chat with a few of us?

Thanks for applying!
Shadowkiller
Aberrant Overseer
Aberrant Overseer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  BananĂ£ on Fri 17 Jun 2011, 2:23 pm

Firstly, I don't see a link to your armory page so I can go look at your stuff. Granted, I would have absolutely no idea what to look for but I would still look none-the-less. Either it's not there or I'm a tard.
Secondly, you ask if we have to talk in vent. Generally, no, but we are social and like to talk (some more than others Smile) However, you will need to talk during a vent interview but you probably already knew that.
Thirdly, Adam, you cant be more wrong about Bieber and I find your faith disturbing. I'll let you in on a premonition I had involving him, and that it when he finally starts puberty, he is going to overdose on cocaine and heroin in a hotel suite with 12 hookers. Smile

Anyway, thanks for applying and will possibly talk to you at the interview.

BananĂ£
Aberrant Apprentice
Aberrant Apprentice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowkiller on Wed 22 Jun 2011, 2:53 am

In order for us to continue with your application, you have to answer my question about when you'd be available for a vent interview. Otherwise, we'll assume you're no longer interested in joining.
Shadowkiller
Aberrant Overseer
Aberrant Overseer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Haelyon on Fri 24 Jun 2011, 4:55 pm

While I hate to be a hardass, it's been a full week and no response except for an excuse whisper to Shadow saying he was on vacation, which might be true, but still. My inclination is to close/deny at this point. There's no armory link and I personally have a few other red flags.
Haelyon
Aberrant Champion
Aberrant Champion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowkiller on Fri 24 Jun 2011, 5:50 pm

I agree. I told you to respond here with times you'd be available for an interview when you whispered me, and you have yet to respond. If you are interested in applying to a guild, you need to check your application and be proactive about responding to questions.
Shadowkiller
Aberrant Overseer
Aberrant Overseer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

[DENIED]Recruitment - Lithara

Post  Shadowkiller on Fri 24 Jun 2011, 5:57 pm

So, I accidentally deleted Lithara's application post instead of locking it, so I'll post a summary here of our comments.

It seems as though you did not check your application for over a week after posting, and you did not answer any of our questions. When you whispered me in game, I told you to post here with times you would be available for a vent interview, and, three days later, you still have not. Because of this, and a few other things, we are going to deny your application. You really need to be more proactive in answering questions and checking your application to guilds in the future.

Edited by Scar: It wasn't deleted it was moved to Off Topic. Fixed 'er up for ya!
Shadowkiller
Aberrant Overseer
Aberrant Overseer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down