Aberrant
Please register to our forum with your Main character's name (for simplicity purposes). Very easy and only takes 2 minutes!

[ACCEPTED]Application:Shaman, Enhancement/Restoration -Fostex

Go down

[ACCEPTED]Application:Shaman, Enhancement/Restoration -Fostex

Post  Fostex on Wed 15 Dec 2010, 1:23 am

What is your character name, spec and class?
Fostex, enhancement/restoration shaman
Please give a link to your character's World of Warcraft armory page. Please make sure you are logged out in your raiding gear.http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/anvilmar/fostex/simple

How old are you?

Are you able to make the majority of the raids without a problem, not be late or leave early? (Note: Most raids are from 4:45-8:00 server time)
I will be able to make most raids. I do work part time, but If I were unable to attend a raid I would let an officer know a few days ahead of time.

What other guilds have you been with, with in the past year?
I recentlly purchased a wow time card a few weeks before cata to get ready for it, and have only been in one guild since I started playing again. The guild is The Axis.

Do you have a reliable computer and internet connection that will not consistently disconnect you during a boss fight/raid?
My computer isn't to bad and has proved to be quite reliable thus far. I am currently saving up for a laptop and hope to have one during the new year.

Do you have Ventrilo installed along with a working microphone and headset?
I have vent but do need a mic.

Is there anyone we could contact on Anvilmar if we wanted to get further information on who you are or how you play?
Don't really know to many people on the server, the only person that really comes to mind would be hellsceam

Do you understand that after this application we will contact you for a meeting in Ventrilo and place you under a two week trial basis if you are accepted?. I understand.

Fostex
Aberrant Apprentice
Aberrant Apprentice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [ACCEPTED]Application:Shaman, Enhancement/Restoration -Fostex

Post  Gubrath on Wed 15 Dec 2010, 5:56 pm

You seem like a great player, are you able to post some times when you could meet us in vent for a meeting?

Aberrant Overseer
Aberrant Overseer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fostex on Thu 16 Dec 2010, 4:56 pm

Scar wrote:You seem like a great player, are you able to post some times when you could meet us in vent for a meeting?

Im available any time from 4:00pm to about 8:00 or 9:00 server time for a vent meeting. I'll be on during those times today if you want to contact me.

Fostex
Aberrant Apprentice
Aberrant Apprentice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Gubrath on Thu 16 Dec 2010, 7:04 pm

If all members could please post here saying if they can make that time, that'd be greatly appreciated.

Aberrant Overseer
Aberrant Overseer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum