Aberrant
Please register to our forum with your Main character's name (for simplicity purposes). Very easy and only takes 2 minutes!

[ACCEPTED]Retribution Paladin - Meibatsu

Go down

[ACCEPTED]Retribution Paladin - Meibatsu

Post  Holiwrath on Sun 30 Jan 2011, 8:15 pm

What is your character name, spec and class? Meibatsu, Retribution, paladin......WAIT THIS IS IN THE TITLE DNBSAOIBDAOD

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/anvilmar/danget/simple
^ That is totally me....I mean go to link below
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/anvilmar/meibatsu/simple

How old are you? 19....does this mean I don't get any xmas presents?

Say something about yourself. What you do outside of raids, your hobbies, style of music, or just whatever. We are a very closely-knit group, we want our new members to be the same. I enjoy long walks on the beach, romantic music....wait, crap this isn't that online dating site!

If you were a Justin Bieber song which one would you be and why? I would be in none of them, because I AM Justin Bieber

Are you able to make the majority of the raids without a problem, not be late or leave early? (Note: Most raids are from 4:45-8:00 server time)

What other guilds have you been with, with in the past year? Why did leave these guilds or want to leave them? (Note: all information is confidential) I was in 12 guilds, first there was this one guild that stuff happened in...and another guild....oh yeah this one guild was awesome, we did tons of stuff.

Do you have a reliable computer and internet connection that will not consistently disconnect you during a boss fight/raid? Computer.Malfuction.F0X12.Initiate.Deploy.Beacons.

Do you have Ventrilo installed along with a working microphone and headset that does not create static in the background? Are you nervous in vent or have any trouble talking socially? I am incredibly shy because Scar's voice makes me feel insecure.

Is there anyone we could contact on Anvilmar if we wanted to get further information on who you are or how you play? Why do you recomend this person? Danget, no wait, Samus, yeah Samus is cool.

Do you understand that after this application we will contact you for a meeting in Ventrilo and place you under a two week trial basis if you are accepted? I don't think I'm ready for this, I don't know what to where?!?!? Remember, no tongue on the first date.

Holiwrath
Aberrant Apprentice
Aberrant Apprentice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum